When will need to update or change our Private Policy we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice thru our website or/and thru our social media. There fore is your responsibility as a user of our service to review our Private Policy from time to time to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example:
· When you create an account, such as your username, phone number, email, password and any other information you choose to provide.
· Use our service to send or receive invites and/or messages.
· Request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information we collect automatically when you use the services.
When you access or use our Services, we may use third party analytical software like Google Analytics to collect and use certain non-personal data such as.
· We log information about the use of our websites, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, and such.
· We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, contacts, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information. In addition, the services will access your image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the services.
· With your consent, some games may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters to improve our services.
· We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our services, online and offline, and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels").
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. What do we do with the information:
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features and content to our applications.
· Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information.
· Respond to your messages, questions and requests and provide customer service.
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by US and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
· Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles/groups and/or interests.
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
· Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, harassing, unauthorized or illegal activity.
· Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties at any time for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Information about your account
In some games you may create, update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings within our services. If you wish to delete your account it will delete it self after users been inactive for a period of time, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Certain features of the Services require access to your device(s), such as internal storage, internet, network and location, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from access this things by changing the settings on your device. Doing this will affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
• Internet: These permissions are required for multiplayer, downloading and updating levels, display ads and retrieve analytic data from you. We do not collect any personal data.
• Access network: See (1)
• Write/read extrenal storage: Some features of our services need to download data from our servers, for example, to keep levels fresh and updated. By revoking this permission certain games may not function as they should.
• Location: When you first launch any features of our services that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to our collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our services will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our services from your device.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website and apps. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Read more: Google Analytics | Terms of Service & Privacy
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.